This cookie capper can be connected to the outlet conveyor of the biscuit plant, and it can automatically align, deposit and cap at speeds of 300 cookies rows (150 rows of sandwiches) per minute. Various types of soft and hard biscuits, cakes can be processed
- Aerated Chocolate;
- Caramels & Toffee;
- Jams And Jellies;
- Fresh & Non-Dairy Cream;
- Butter & Margarine.
- Food standard stainless steel 304 made
- Available for various kinds of filling or capping biscuits or cakes
- PLC Servo controlled ，high speed capacities
- Available to be connected to the conveyor of biscuit plant
- Precision depositing on the cookies
Production Lines Details
|Dia. Of deposited product||As Degisned||As Degisned||As Degisned|
|Steam pressure||0.2~0.6 Mpa||0.2~0.6 Mpa||0.2~0.6 Mpa|
|Electric power needed||Appro.2KW/380V||Appro.12KW/380V||Appro.40kW/440V(220V)|
|Compressed air consumption||0.6mP3P/min||1.5mP3P/min||1.5mP3P/min|
|Compressed air pressure||0.6~0.8Mpa||0.6~0.8Mpa||0.6~0.8Mpa|
|Conditions needed for the cooling system:|
The Machinery to Produce Cookie
Biscuit Magazine Feeder
- Stainless steel 304 made
- Roller bases feed section for smooth transition
- Simple and dependable
- Simple adjustments minimize setup and changeover time
- Easy to learn and operate
Biscuit Indexing Device
This section includes technically advanced method for flipping every other row to provide alternate rows of tops and bottoms. It can provide speeds to 300 rows per minutes.
A series of flow control valves, one for each individual depositing nozzle, fine tunes the pressure balance across the manifold.
This section includes a technically advanced method for flipping every other row to provide alternate rows of tops and bottoms. It can provide speeds to 300 rows per minutes.
A device provided the precise registration of product prior do a deposit and capping operation.
Top Biscuit Placing Device
Capping is accomplished when the tops and deposited bottoms are presented to the capping station.
The tops are registered and lifted by special vacuum jets and placed on the top of the bottoms.
- Full PLC control and touch screen provide full process operation;
- Recipe managerment and alarm handling;
- Accurate control of the product dimensions and weight.