- The PLC controller is separated out of the cooker to prevent the hot wet steam doing the harmful effects on the PLC and electronic parts, to maximally prolong the use-life of the cell parts.
- It also can totally eliminate the unstable working of PLC and touch screen under a wet and hot condition of the old –type micro-film cooker.
What’s the cooker including?
- Feeding pump to the pre-cooker
- Micro-film vacuum cooker
- Vacuum pump and vacuum system
- Syrup Discharge Pump
- Body frame, Piping and valves
- Separate Electrical PLC control cabinet