EM serie Marshmallow production Line is a complete plant for coninoursly producting various kinds of extruded cotton candies/marshmallow which comes in a variety of colors and shapes.
1) In the pre-mixer, all the ingredients to be dissolved and cooked.
2) Then the basic slurry is continuously pumped to a cooker till the final moisture level is reached.
3) After cooking, the slurry will be cooled.
4) Then the cooled “marshmallow base” is passed through the continuous aerator.
5) The product then be divided and injection with different colors and flavors.
6) The multi-color product is extruded ,and transported on a cooling conveyor for cooling down.
7) The conditioned marshmallows are dusted top and bottom with starch, or a mixture of both starch and icing sugar in a separate dust cabin; the product is cut to the required length here.
8) The dust cabin is kept under a strict control to prevent the “dust” spreading throughout the plant. The excess starch/sugar is removed.
9) Optional: The final is transferred to a chocolate enrobing machine for coating its surface with chocolate.
10) The coated products under cool down.
11) The final products are transferred to a packaging machine.